Casement & Awning Windows
Awning and Casement replacement windows are hinged on a single side (awning on top and casement on the side), and are able to swing open to create airflow. Both types of windows have multiple locking points to secure the windows are tightly shut on the opening side. Awning and Casement windows also feature the strongest vinyl mainframes in the industry, ensuring strong and lasting seals and finishes. Once closed, vinyl awning and casement replacement windows will lock in heat or cold to ensure an energy-efficient seal, therefore lowering your home’s energy costs.
Window World of Volusia also offers special shaped windows, available in various unique designs, including:
- Varying angles
All designs are available to fit any possible window you would like to replace. Unique, custom-made specialty windows will increase the value of the home by creating a classic, beautiful, and elegant design for your home. Aside from the beauty of these custom windows, Window World specialty designs are also created using Low E standard technology. And as with all of the Window World products we install, they will be covered by our limited lifetime warranty. Contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation and demonstration.
Choosing the right windows for your home can be a critical decision. Windows offer a unique perspective not only on the outside world, but on the kind of home you keep. Window World Casement and Awning windows provide the perfect combination of style, simplicity and elegant design that clearly indicate how much you care for your home.
Simple beauty and superior design shine through in every Window World Casement and Awning window. These styles feature maximized glass area, providing an open, clutter-free look that makes any view more elegant. Let in more natural light, and make a bold statement that will add character and life to any room.
Window World Casement and Awning windows are covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty*, backed by our years of leadership and excellence in the remodeling industry.
Casement & Awning Features
- Beveled exterior sash design
- Step-down frame with inner compression bulb seal
- E-Gard® corrosion resistant coating on the hinges
- Low-profile, single-handle positive locking system
- Multi-point locking system for added security
- Virgin vinyl, multi-chambered sash and mainframe
- Multi-chambered sash & mainframe create insulating dead-air spaces for enhanced thermal performance.
- Virgin vinyl mainframe and sashes are strong so they’ll never chip,peel,crack or warp. Their color is formulated so their beautiful finish will last.
- Step-down frame with inner compression build seal provides a tight seal even during indecent weather conditions.
- Fully fusion-welded sash & mainframe add strength and rigidity. Tough,extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in fusion-welded strength.
- Insulated glass unit featuring optimal air space improves energy saving performance year-round.
- PPG Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes both window energy saving performance and the life of the insulated glass system.
- Beveled exterior sash design enhances installation aesthetics for every architectural style.
- Metal reinforced operating and locking attachment Provides strong dependable hardware operation.
- E-Gard® corrosion resistant coating provides years of trouble-free hinge operation.
- State-of-the-art Truth Maximum® operating hardware allows windows to be cleaned from inside your home while providing smooth reliable operation-even on extra-large window units.
- Multi-point locking system provides positive locking and added security along the entire window jamb.
- Low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides ease of operation.
- Color-coordinated hardware gives windows a beautiful, clean look.
- Fully extruded overlap vent screen frame for maximum worry-free ventilation.
Enhance Your Windows With These Options
- ClimaTech® Insulated Glass Package featuring PPG’s Low-E Glass and Intercept™ warm Edge Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Standard, contour or brass grids placed between the panes for easy cleaning.
- Specialty grooved glass panels for a truly custom look.